CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A morning at the park

This morning my friend Ingela and her daughters came over to play at the park. For those of you who know me the park isn't my thing. I have a had a fear of parks for so many years. I don't think Cassidy would even know what a park is if it wasn't for her Bammie and Babysitter. But I'm trying really hard to overcome this fear for the sake of my children!!! As you can see in the pictures below Cassidy had a blast!! Tomorrow we are going to the BIG park!! I'm already nervous about it!!! Cassidy and Mia

This way Ma!!!


CHEESE!!!



Wee













My hands!!!






































2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sarah! I am so proud of you! Not only did you go to the park -- it sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I also love the fact that you posted pictures and words. You rock, my dear! Love you! Mom

Genn said...

I am also proud of you for posting pictures! And going to the park... I know you don't love it. It looks like Cassidy did though!

I am sorry to read about Gavin's umbilical hurnia. I hope it is better soon.