CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Gavin Update

I thought I would post some pictures of Gavin since my last few posts have been all Cassidy, and give you a little update. He has really started to fill out and weighs almost 11 pounds now. Gavin looks more and more like Zach each day. 


I had to start supplementing breast feedings with formula. I wasn't producing enough milk to satisfy Gavin --  which I'm a little sad about. It has actually worked out for the better because Zach and Cassidy can help with feedings AND he is sleeping longer, which is so nice. We finally got him on a schedule with only 1 feeding during the night. Woo Hoo!!

Zach and I are having so much fun watching Cassidy with Gavin. She is such a huge help and is so in love with him. She always has to be touching him and loves to give him kisses and hugs. We are so blessed!

Cassidy shared her glasses



Almost a smile

0 comments: